Saturday, February 16, 2008

anemic pale 110lb. junkie ascetics of America

That junkey 'um' that follows any out-on-the-limb, statement, um, he-um, the self-indulgent baby sob inkept from exploding to the big bawl mawk crackfaced WAAA they feel from the junk regressing their systems to the crib.---Jack Kerouac, The Subterraneans

Flung into the system and facing eternal destruction, damnable dissolution, and aptly named damnation, I have to wonder at myself sometimes. Can I just keep up the craggy existence, and be happy with that? I don't suppose there's any reason why not, except the BDA might just go Columbine on my ass one day if I resign myself to this life. We all need friends like that.

Banker and I had our ceremonial make-up sex where he's all sensous and gentle. That is not his usual way. Normally he's very rough, which I like. It is nice to be held once and a while though.

No comments: